Google
 

Tuesday, December 18, 2007

Sadie Inherited Grandma's Computer Skills!!

So, today when I picked up Sadie from preschool she had a note taped to her shirt about her Christmas program that was coming up. She was so excited to show me and told me it was for dad's and mom's and grandma's and grandpa's and pinkie's and boo's and (I think she would have named everyone if I didn't stop her at that point). So I told Sadie we would go home and email everyone to let them know about her program and to invite them to come.

I called Sadie into my room when I was ready to start the email and I asked her what she wanted to say to everyone about her program. She proceeded to shout at the computer screen to tell everyone about her program. I thought it was hilarious. She has her Grandma Andrew's computer skills it looks like! Ha Ha. (sorry mom). Posted by Adrea

No comments:

Google