Google
 

Monday, March 8, 2010

It's almost been a year.....

This is about typical for me. It has almost been a year since we put anything on our blog. Life gets crazy sometimes. I don't scrapbook or anything quite like that, but I am finding that I am missing out on recording family memories or funny stories and a bunch of other things. The best place for me to record some of the fun things my kids do or say or what we do as a family or even just important events in our life would be right here on our blog since I can't remember where I put my cute book that I am supposed to write down the funny things my kids say and do. (How is that for a run on sentence.) I would like to have a goal to post something to our blog at least once a month. I figured if I posted that goal here for everyone to see I might be more conscious of it. :) So, here is to 2010's blog....Hope I make it!!!

No comments:

Google