Google
 

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Sadie Lost Her First Tooth!!!


Two days ago Sadie came to me so excited cause her bottom tooth was loose. She, of course, watched her big sister losing her teeth over the past three years and Sadie could hardly wait until she lost one too. This morning Sadie ran upstairs to find me and was jumping up and down and had the biggest smile on her face. She lost her first tooth!! When she woke up this morning she went and looked in the mirror and saw that her tooth was kindof crooked and so she twisted and pulled it out. Normally she freaks out at the sight of blood anywhere on her body, but that was completely ignored as she ran upstairs to tell me about her tooth. When Scott and I asked her what she thought the tooth fairy was going to bring her she promptly said, $70. WHOA. I had no idea the tooth fairy has raised her rates that high!! HA HA. Guess we'll have to see what the tooth fairy brings....

1 comment:

Cami said...

I'm so glad you are blogging again!

She is so grown up! I still remember when we moved in the ward and she was in nursery, I can't believe she's losing teeth already!

P.S. My blog is private now... do you have an invite? Send me your email on facebook if you don't.

Google